Your Central Hotel in Vienna: How to Reach Hotel Capri
Arriving from the airport into the center of Vienna
There are many ways to reach our centrally-located Hotel in Vienna from Vienna Airport in Schwechat.
If you decided to travel by plane instead car or train, here you’ll find all the relevant information you’ll need for your arrival from Vienna Airport to the city center.
Airport arrival in your central hotel in Vienna
- Our special Airport Transfer Service is ready to drive you directly to your central hotel in Vienna. We’re happy to organise your airport transfer. Simply inquire when making your non-binding request.
- The City Airport Train will take you to the City Air Terminal in Vienna’s Third District, not far from Hotel Capri. From here you can continue your journey by taxi. Alternatively, take the U4 metro line toward “Heiligenstadt“ and at the Schwedenplatz station transfer to the U1 toward “Leopoldau”. The Hotel Capri is directly at the entrance to the Nestroyplatz metro station.
- An inexpensive alternative to the City Airport Train is the “Schnellbahn” rail line S7. Exit at the Praterstern station, transfer to the U1 metro line towards “Reumannplatz”. After 1 stop exit at the station "Nestroyplatz". Take the elevator from the platform to street level and step out directly in front of Capri Vienna Hotel.
Reserve your rooms in your hotel in the center of Vienna
Our team at Hotel Capri is eagerly awaiting your arrival in Vienna. It’s best to simply carry out your hotel booking online for your central hotel in Vienna. You’ll promptly receive your booking confirmation via email.
Service Links Airport Arrival at Hotel Capri Vienna
- ÖBB - Österreichische Bundesbahnen
- Vienna Public Transportation
- Map of Vienna
- Vienna from A-Z